Are you ready to explore Stockport?
Here’s to a new kind of adventure! Your self-guided mission takes you around a town once famous for its hatting industry – ever wonder why the football team is called The Hatters? You’ll see the local landmarks, a renowned brewery and find out incredible stories from the past.
- A self-guided spy-themed walking Trail around Stockport.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 1.3-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 1.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
Fill in the contact form below, or contact us on 0161 480 3612 / firstname.lastname@example.org
£6.99 – all proceeds go to Walthew House.
The Stockport Treasure Trail starts at: