- Walthew House has hearing aid batteries and we can get them to you.
- Walthew House Face to face counselling is suspended. We are currently offering telephone counselling as well as Zoom and Skype sessions.
- Staff at Walthew House are still at work and if you really need something from our Resource Centre we can make arrangements to get it to you. We are also checking in with our regular service users by phone/text. If you would like a call let us know.
- Audio books from Stockport Library available by download only.
- Most local pharmacies will collect prescriptions from GPs and deliver for those who are self-isolating. Written consent required for those collecting prescriptions for someone else. Contact the pharmacy in question beforehand as each have different procedures.
- Local vegan supplies: The Organic Food Store Chadkirk Business Park 0161 427 8811 / Marple Health Food, Stockport Road, 0161 427 5662
- Support in Hazel Grove – ST PETER’S HELPERS are a group of St Peter’s parishioners who want to join up support to everyone who needs it, particularly those who are self-isolating, at risk, or just concerned. If you’d like a phone call to keep in touch, some help with picking up shopping or anything else, please register. TO REGISTER FOR SUPPORT OR TO VOLUNTEER Email: email@example.com Phone: 0161 483 3476
- Leisure centres, museums, libraries, cinemas, theatres, halls, restaurants, cafes and pubs all closed until further notice.
- WHO have launched a new Health Alert messaging service via WhatsApp. This will provide the latest news and information on #Covid19 including details on symptoms and how to protect yourself. To subscribe, send *Hi* to 004-179-8931-892 via WhatsApp.
- Tfgm – People across Greater Manchester are being urged not to use public transport for anything other than essential journeys. Reduced tram, train and bus services will be maintained to enable key workers to make essential journeys, but services will be stepped down from Sunday 22 March.
- RNIB’s Helpline (0303 123 9999) remains open on weekdays (from 8am-8pm) and on Saturdays (9am-1pm).
For information on any of the above contact us:
Phone: 0161 480 2612/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Text: 07980 507 884